How to Enter:
1. Follow us on Instagram @grilledcheeseco or instagram.com/grilledcheeseco
Upload a Photo or Video showing us how you are counting down to spring with Grilled Cheese & Co
Add the hashtag #countdowntospring and tag @grilledcheeseco
1st Place: $75 complimentary gift card good at any Grilled Cheese & Co locations.
2nd Place: $50 complimentary gift card good at any Grilled Cheese & Co locations.
3rd Place: $25 complimentary gift card good at any Grilled Cheese & Co locations.
Grilled Cheese & Co “Countdown to Spring” Instagram Contest” Sweepstakes
Name of Sweepstakes: “Countdown to Spring” (“Sweepstakes”)
Sweepstakes Start Date: February 28, 2014 Sweepstakes End Date: March 20, 2014 Sweepstakes Start Time: 12 pm Eastern Time
Total Prizes to be Awarded (3)
Description of Prize(s) 1st Place $75 complimentary gift card good at any Grilled Cheese & Co locations. 2nd Place $50 complimentary gift card good at any Grilled Cheese & Co locations. 3rd Place $25 complimentary gift card good at any Grilled Cheese & Co locations.
Number of Drawings: Three (3) Winners Drawn: April 1, 2014 Geographic Exclusions: Open to U.S. residents only
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
2.SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Grilled Cheese & Co (“Sponsor”), which is solely responsible for its content.
3. ELIGIBILITY: • You must be the age of majority or older and a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia, excluding any geographic areas as listed above. • You must have Internet access. • Employees and relatives (spouse, parent, in-laws, brother, sister, child or household resident) of Sponsor and their parent or subsidiary companies, affiliates, agents, representatives, advertising agencies and promotional agencies and suppliers are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. • The Selected Entrant and Selected Entrant’s Guest may each be required to complete and execute a Declaration of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release, along with other requisite information within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Selected Entrant will be chosen.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Like us on Instagram then Instagram a photo of you, family, friends etc or any of our menu items and tag it with #countdowntospringand tag us @grilledcheeseco. Photo submissions must be uploaded by March 20, 2014 at 11:59 pm (“Sweepstakes End Date”) according to Sponsor’s own internal clock. Any other form of entry other than described herein is void.
5. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The winner (“Selected Entrant”), randomly selected by Sponsor from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries, will be announced according to the schedule set forth above. The Selected Entrant will be notified by Instagram within 48 hours of being selected. The winner may be required to verify his/her name, age, email address and mailing address prior to issuance of prize. Selected Entrant may be required to return a declaration of eligibility/liability publicity release which, unless otherwise prohibited by law, must be returned within a reasonable time, and generally seventy-two (72) hours, to receive Prize. Non-compliance within this time frame for any reason whatsoever, or if any Selected Entrant cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, or if Selected Entrant is found to be ineligible, or does not comply with these Official Rules or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable may result in the entrant being disqualified and an alternate Selected Entrant will be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. PRIZE: Prize awarded as listed above. Any taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner is not permitted to substitute the Prize for any reason. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. This sweepstakes and your participation are subject to all federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right to make substitutions as necessary of equivalent or greater value. Otherwise, there is no substitution of prize by winner.
Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing portions of the Prize. For a prize that includes hotel accommodation, such accommodation is based upon double-occupancy and is subject to hotel availability, black-out dates, and excludes special events. Once confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of Prize is the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrant. Selected Entrant or his/her guest must have/present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check into Hotel. If a component of the Prize is not available during the time of Selected Entrant’s trip for whatever reason (e.g., weather conditions, etc.), that portion of the Prize will be forfeited, and no compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof. Items not specifically mentioned as being included as part of the Prize are not included in the Prize. Such items are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrant and his/her guest, if applicable, and may include, but are not limited to, air and ground transportation, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, unspecified meals, alcoholic beverages, hotel incidentals, local and long distance telephone calls, gratuities, personal items, government fees, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned in these Rules.
The Prize restrictions and conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Declaration of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release, which must be signed and returned prior to awarding of the Prize.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received.
All other costs associated with accepting, redeeming and using a prize are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrant. Any depictions of a prize are for illustrative purposes and may not be actual prize awarded. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent is available for a prize (or component of a prize), except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize with a prize of equal value, whether due to the unavailability of a prize, or for any other reason. All federal, state or other taxes are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrant. Sweepstakes winnings are taxable income. The Selected Entrant may be issued an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee for the total ARV of the prize (as stated above) that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes Selected Entrant’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (“Releasees”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of sponsor and judges which are final and binding in all respects.
8. GENERAL: All decisions by Sponsor are final. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind, including but not limited to printing errors, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice, if in the opinion of Sponsor there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Maryland. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FAIR PLAY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. ARBITRATION / WAIVER OF INJUNCTIVE RELIEF / GOVERNING LAW: By submitting a sweepstakes entry, entrants agree that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these official rules, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Baltimore County, Marylabnd, before a single arbitrator, in accordance with Maryland Code of Civil Procedure Sections. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties or, if the parties cannot agree, then by selecting an arbitrator from a list of arbitrators supplied by jams (judicial arbitration and mediation services). If the parties still cannot agree on an arbitrator, the arbitrator shall be appointed by jams. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the arbitrator may require that such fees be borne in such other manner as the arbitrator determines is required in order for this arbitration clause to be enforceable under applicable law.
Entrants further understand and agree that they shall have no right to enjoin or restrain the advertising, promotion, distribution or exploitation of the Sweepstakes.
Entrants acknowledge that the internal substantive laws (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) of the State of Maryland and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in California shall govern the validity and interpretation of these Official Rules and all other causes of action (whether sounding in contract or in tort) arising out of or relating to these Official Rules.
10. RULES / WINNERS LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Grilled Cheese & Co, 500 Edmondson Avenue, Suite 2,Catonsville, MD 21228, Attn: Sweepstakes Administrator no later than 90 days after the end of the Sweepstakes. Please specify the date on which the Sweepstakes began.